Jump to content
DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0


Icureditwithmybrain

Recommended Posts

i am close to finishing Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4), i am going to give the game a 8.0 out of 10

Love the Story.

the voice acting.

the graphics.

the characters.

and the music.

actually having Adam Warlock unlike *cough woke MCU cough*

things i dont like:

the combat/Gameplay get repetitive.

The Game is buggy.

the Framerate is shit some of the time.

The Dialog is a bit too much imo, love the characters but still.

Audio when there is combat happening sounds bad.

Nitpick:

The loading is a bit too long when you die.

 

Edited by Darksphere992
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

R.I.P. Betty White.

Year had to end shitty 

18 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

i am close to finishing Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4), i am going to give the game a 8.0 out of 10

Love the Story.

the voice acting.

the graphics.

the characters.

and the music.

actually having Adam Warlock unlike *cough woke MCU cough*

things i dont like:

the combat/Gameplay get repetitive.

The Game is buggy.

the Framerate is shit some of the time.

The Dialog is a bit too much imo, love the characters but still.

Audio when there is combat happening sounds bad.

Nitpick:

The loading is a bit too long when you die.

 

Adam Warlock is coming in GOTG 3 so idk what the hell you are saying xD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Most Anticipated Movies of 2022

1. The Batman
2. Mission: Impossible 7
3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
4. Thor: Love and Thunder
5. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One)
6. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
7. Lightyear
8. The Northman
9. Nope
10. Creed III
11. Belle
12. Dragon Ball Super: Super Heroes
13. Untitled David O. Russell project
14. Avatar 2
15.  Babylon
16. I Wanna Dance with Somebody
17. Bee Gee's Biopic
18. The Fabelmans
19. Top Gun: Maverick
20. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
21. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
22. The Marvels
23. The Flash
24. Black Adam
25. Jurassic World: Dominion
26. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore 
27. The Bob's Burgers Movie
28. Turning Red
29. Mario
30. Scream 5

My Least Anticipated  Movies of 2022
1. Home Team
2. Ambulance 
3. Moonfall
4. Morbius 
5. Uncharted
6. Hotel Transylvania: Transformania
7. Halloween Ends
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
9. Elvis
10. The 355

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy new years folks.

Can't really decide what to do tonight. Stay home and make a pizza, go see Spiderman or maybe get steak.

The theaters are packed so might be bad to see Spiderman and risk getting a virus.

:edit:

Fuck it, going to see Spiderman. Got a seat far from anyone else in the theater.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Happy new years folks.

Can't really decide what to do tonight. Stay home and make a pizza, go see Spiderman or maybe get steak.

The theaters are packed so might be bad to see Spiderman and risk getting a virus.

:edit:

Fuck it, going to see Spiderman. Got a seat far from anyone else in the theater.

Shouldnt be that packed movie already made over $1 Billion already 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

first game of the year for me, first stinker.

I am going to give Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) a solid 6.0 out of 10 good job guys, go out of business please.

Pros: 

Decent Story

Decent Sound

Decent Gunplay.

Fast load times, dont worry youll be loading a lot every two shots you get killed by.

Will be unistalling after im done :)

Cons:

Too short, each mission takes like 10-15 minutes to finish there are like only 14 missions, they fly by so fast.

You die very quickly.

90GB just to play Single Player! this game could have easily been around 20-40GB.

Gives a bad name to the other 3 Modern Warfare Games.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

first game of the year for me, first stinker.

I am going to give Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) a solid 6.0 out of 10 good job guys, go out of business please.

Pros: 

Decent Story

Decent Sound

Decent Gunplay.

Fast load times, dont worry youll be loading a lot every two shots you get killed by.

Will be unistalling after im done :)

Cons:

Too short, each mission takes like 10-15 minutes to finish there are like only 14 missions, they fly by so fast.

You die very quickly.

90GB just to play Single Player! this game could have easily been around 20-40GB.

Gives a bad name to the other 3 Modern Warfare Games.

 

 

 

Funny thing i havent hought a COD since World War II which i thought was good, Black Ops 3 sucked ass didnt bother with Modern Warfare redo, Cold war i just wanna play the campaign to be honest, and didnt buy this years 

Tbh the best years of COD was from Cod 4: Modern Warfare to Black Ops2

Beforw that OG Cod 2

Which on Xbox game store you can get the Good CODs that arent remastered like World at War i believe, COD 2 and 3, Black Ops 1 and 2 even tho still $50, and Modern Warfare 3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...