DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yo @GuessWhat,

Did you see the teaser for Thor: Love and Thunder?  If so, what did you think of it?

Yea, I saw it. Honestly, I hope they don't pull a bait and switch and Thor is only "Thor" for like 5 minutes and the rest is FemThor. 

Anyways, it's interesting how they are developing Thor with his own "trying to find himself" arc.

Lastly, I picked up the lego marvel games, Lego marvel superheroes 1 &2, lego marvel avengers and with all the DLC for the aforementioned games for $12.77

There was a sale going on for the "Lego Marvel" collection on the Xbox marketplace.

6 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Yea, I saw it. Honestly, I hope they don't pull a bait and switch and Thor is only "Thor" for like 5 minutes and the rest is FemThor. 

Anyways, it's interesting how they are developing Thor with his own "trying to find himself" arc.

I seriously doubt Marvel will forcefully shove the whole Jane Foster Thor thing down our throats.  Besides, Jane did become Thor in the comics for a while and tbh I really didn't mind it all that much.

As for the arc, I like it too.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

Lastly, I picked up the lego marvel games, Lego marvel superheroes 1 &2, lego marvel avengers and with all the DLC for the aforementioned games for $12.77

There was a sale going on for the "Lego Marvel" collection on the Xbox marketplace.

Chris Hemsworth is the main star hes literally on the poster lol plua Natalie Portman is a fantastic actress as well

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

ZZzzzzzz that's how I feel about those franchises right now. I've gotten enough from the movies.

Finally watching Belle (found out my animesite had it this whole time -.-)

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Chris Hemsworth is the main star hes literally on the poster lol plua Natalie Portman is a fantastic actress as well

Finally watching Belle (found out my animesite had it this whole time -.-)

Belle is a pretty decent movie. I thought the plot was all over the place, but it had a nice ending and a good soundtrack.

oof, this stream of Outer wilds is pretty bad.

Game is amazing, but his audience has less than an 80 IQ and he keeps wandering into dead ends. Maybe start with your first planet and do all the tutorial shit so you understand the world and mechanics.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

oof, this stream of Outer wilds is pretty bad.

Game is amazing, but his audience has less than an 80 IQ and he keeps wandering into dead ends. Maybe start with your first planet and do all the tutorial shit so you understand the world and mechanics.

this is Phil youre talking about here, he'll do the Tutorial and forget it 10 minutes later and then say, that game never told me how to do that.

i will probably be playing Lego Star Wars every other day (2-3 Days) the missions are kind of short its sad,, also i feel it might be a game for me.

anyway still playing God of War, and RDR2, Deathloop for me will be played when i am bored and have nothing else to play, as i feel it is kind of cringe.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:36 AM, Darksphere992 said:

the post game worlds kind of suck tbh, they are full of enemy spam, too high damage enemies, and it seems like you get hit once you lose your ability which then you have to suck back in which may also cause you to get hit again, on the last boss i just decided to put the game on Easy, i probably wont play the game again if i do, im skipping the post game, it is hot garbage

rage quit

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

rage quit

i went back and did the post game after i posted that, just on easy. but yeah this game will be forgotten in a few months, pun intended.

edit: btw Kirby And The Forgotten Game is on my list of Disappointing Games of the year, but ill probably forget about it.

Edited by Darksphere992