DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

18 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

i ordered an old ass psp for $40, yes i can easily play the psp games on my Switch at 3x res, but tbh i rather play em on original hardware.

That's a steal, but is it a PSP go?

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I can't wait to hear your rant on the Halo series.

Oh its gonna be a bad one lol but Picard might be worse since i love Star Trek and Next Generation being the best show in the franchise and this almost tarnishing it and making Patrick Stewart phone it as Picard is a travesty to the character. 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Oh its gonna be a bad one lol but Picard might be worse since i love Star Trek and Next Generation being the best show in the franchise and this almost tarnishing it and making Patrick Stewart phone it as Picard is a travesty to the character. 

I know, can't wait.

BTW, check out my two most recent posts on your 2022 NFL season thread.

lol

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yo @sateler96 & @GuessWhat,

I just purchased Batman: A Death in the Family and Batman: The Long Halloween at my local Barnes & Noble.  

Can't wait to read them especially the Long Halloween.

Yea, I gotta check that out. Fortunately for me it's on HBO max. I got HBO max included with my Internet plan so that is dope.

7 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

lol

Yea, I gotta check that out. Fortunately for me it's on HBO max. I got HBO max included with my Internet plan so that is dope.

You're talking about the animated film.  I have the graphic novel version.  The reason why I haven't watched the 2 part animated film yet is because I wanted to read the graphic novel. 

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You're talking about the animated film.  I have the graphic novel version.  The reason why I haven't watched the 2 part animated film yet is because I wanted to read the graphic novel. 

Ok, that makes sense. Definitely share your thoughts on the material when you get done with it.

Well watched Star Trek: Strange New Worlds now the spinoff of Discovery and well its fucking great its Actual Star Trek, great writing, great characters its so much bettee than Discovery and Picard

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well watched Star Trek: Strange New Worlds now the spinoff of Discovery and well its fucking great its Actual Star Trek, great writing, great characters its so much bettee than Discovery and Picard

Good to know.

If you guys get a chance, roll by a Super 8 motel. LOL, that shit looks like something straight out of fallout. Well, the one near me does. Somebody probably ran into a column and tore off the brick and stuff. In addition, the cast of characters I saw around there seemed "interesting."

Have you guys ever seen some shady/suspect hotels?

Here are this Weekends Box Office numbers

1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - $185 Million 
2. The Bad Guys $9.7 Million 
3. Sonic the Hedgehog - $6.2 Million 
4. Fantastic Beast 3 - $3.8 Million 
5. Everything Everywhere All at Once - $3.3 Million 

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is now at $450 Million 

Here are my Predictions for next weekend 

1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
2. Firestarter
3. The Bad Guys 
4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2