DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

47 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Happy memorial day.

Also end of the 4 day weekend for me. I start my new job next week.

Awesome man.

Anyways, I just learned while I was at work that one of my co-workers is the cousin of Dion Dawkins, the star offensive lineman of the Buffalo Bills.

10 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I have a feeling we'd be going towards adventure 2 more with the Ark. Would be able to delve into the Robotnik backstory with the government I think. And they did state they weren't going to go in order based on the games, so anything's possible

would be badass if the movie starts with Sonic jumping out of the Helicopter with the snowboard and City Escape starts playing  

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Sonic BOTW

Honestly, the open world looks underwhelming. It's crazy cause I love open world games but this one just seems like it didn't need it. Maybe they just wanted to show the more "calm" parts.

2 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

Elden Ring Coop Mod is where its at.

What does it add? Does it remove the barriers from dungeon to overworld, allow all people to ride torrent, does it allow you to keep all your flasks, does it keep you in a host's session after beating a boss, and or does it allow you to keep your single player amount of health, mana, and stamina?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

Honestly, the open world looks underwhelming. It's crazy cause I love open world games but this one just seems like it didn't need it. Maybe they just wanted to show the more "calm" parts.

I love open world video games too.  IMO, they add more content and playing value. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What does it add? Does it remove the barriers from dungeon to overworld, allow all people to ride torrent, does it allow you to keep all your flasks, does it keep you in a host's session after beating a boss, and or does it allow you to keep your single player amount of health, mana, and stamina?

yes, pretty much all this but it is buggy.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I honestly wouldn't take too much from this first gameplay footage. Seems like an earlier build and the person playing really wasn't playing well. Like, just tapping the boost button while running around instead of holding it, stopping so often for no reason, etc. I'll wait for more gameplay before anything else. Good thing they're showing off the game all month long

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I honestly wouldn't take too much from this first gameplay footage. Seems like an earlier build and the person playing really wasn't playing well. Like, just tapping the boost button while running around instead of holding it, stopping so often for no reason, etc. I'll wait for more gameplay before anything else. Good thing they're showing off the game all month long

Yea, I might buy the game but that footage was not too impressive. I am staying optimistic, because I like sonic and open world games. Maybe they will have some kind of element that makes it unique to Sonic sense he is in an open world environment.