DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

When Elden ring came out I kinda forgot that Forbidden West existed, so I went back to it tonight.

Was planning to just do a mine and somehow got sidetracked into doing 20 other things and never reached the mine...

good ol' open world

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

When Elden ring came out I kinda forgot that Forbidden West existed, so I went back to it tonight.

Was planning to just do a mine and somehow got sidetracked into doing 20 other things and never reached the mine...

good ol' open world

Yeah, open world environments can do that to ya.  Although, that is what I like about open world games is that they give more stuff to do.

Finally beat Conker Live and reloaded on Xbox series x and I have say it is a little better then the original. Still annoying as heck but had a fun time playing. I am glad the gun play for the zombie level and the military level is better then the original. Also the music is awesome especially hearing the instruments in the music.

Asmongold(MMO streamer) said he was going to play FFXIV today on his stream and made a big deal about it on social media. Dude spent 7 hours today doing a "podcast" stream chatting about random shit and never even played the game despite it being in the title.

People are pretty pissed now and saying his baited people, so his mods are banning everyone.