Jump to content
DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0


Icureditwithmybrain

Recommended Posts

Resident Evil Movies and TV Series Ranked

1. Resident Evil: Degeneration (Anime)
2. Resident Evil: Damnation (Anime)
3. Resident Evil: Vendetta (Anime)
4. Resident Evil:
Infinite Darkness (Anime)
5. Resident Evil (2002) (Meh)
6. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Shit)
7. Resident Evil: Extinction (Shit)
8. Resident Evil: Afterlife (Shit)
9. Resident Evil: Retribution (Shit)
10. Resident Evil (2022) (TV) (Shit)
11. Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Unwatchable Shit)
12. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Unwatchable Shit)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are this weekends box office results 

1. Thor: Love and Thunder - $46 Million (68% Drop)
2. Minion: The Rise of Gru - $26 Million 
3. Where the Crawdads Sing - 17 Million 
4. Top Gun: Maverick - $12 Million 
5. Elvis - $7.6 Million 

Top Gun: Maverick is now at $1.2 Billion 

Jurassic World Dominion is now at $902 Million 

Minions: The Rise of Gru is now at $532 Million 

Thor: Love and Thunder is now at $497 Million 

Here are my Predictions for next weekend 

1. Nope
2. Thor: Love and Thunder 
3. Minions: The Rise of Gru
4. Top Gun: Maverick 
5. Where the Crawdads Sing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@sateler96,

If you don't mind me asking, which one is your favorite Resident Evil game?

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Game Ranked

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Resident Evil: Village (VIII)
3. Resident Evil 2 (Remake)
4. Resident Evil VII: Biohazard 
5. Resident Evil (Remake)
6. Resident Evil 3 (Remake)
7. Resident Evil: Code Veronica 
8. Resident Evil 0
9. Resident Evil 5
10. Resident Evil 6 (Shit)

Havent played Revelations 1 and 2 yet 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Game Ranked

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Resident Evil: Village (VIII)
3. Resident Evil 2 (Remake)
4. Resident Evil VII: Biohazard 
5. Resident Evil (Remake)
6. Resident Evil 3 (Remake)
7. Resident Evil: Code Veronica 
8. Resident Evil 0
9. Resident Evil 5
10. Resident Evil 6 (Shit)

Havent played Revelations 1 and 2 yet 

 

Good to know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

How so if you don't mind me asking?

The framerate dips constantly when too many enemies are on the screen. The controls are kind of delayed. When you jump around it seems like megaman is sliding on ice even though no ice is present. That makes platforming a pain. The enemies disappearing off the screen. Fun game but man it is definitely not flawless.

Im not playing it on original hardware Im playing the legacy megaman collection on the Xbox so maybe that's why there is some input delay. There was a sale going on so I got the megaman legacy collection for $5.99 and megaman x collection for $7.99

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

The framerate dips constantly when too many enemies are on the screen. The controls are kind of delayed. When you jump around it seems like megaman is sliding on ice even though no ice is present. That makes platforming a pain. The enemies disappearing off the screen. Fun game but man it is definitely not flawless.

Im not playing it on original hardware Im playing the legacy megaman collection on the Xbox so maybe that's why there is some input delay. There was a sale going on so I got the megaman legacy collection for $5.99 and megaman x collection for $7.99

Interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Netflix at it again with shit live action anime 

 

This tjme Yu Yu Hakusho 

Are you serious?!  What the hell!?

Also, are you interesting in the Gray Man movie?  It looks cool to me.

Edited by MDCFAN101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Are you serious?!  What the hell!?

Also, are you interesting in the Gray Man movie?  It looks cool to me.

Not really it looks generic, and the teviews aint helping it showing the only good movies The Russos have made were with Marvel 

This looks fucking bad the cgi is attrocious 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Russos havent really made good movie thats not Marvel 

Failure to Launch was a Failure

And Tom Holland's Cherry was ASS 

I'm aware of those movies not being good.

Regardless, I'm still interested in the Gray Man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, nobody wants to know how much you love Tom Holland's ass.

Your trolling was very weak lol

But i did beat The Quarry finally i give it like a 8.5

And beat A Plagues Tale: Innocence i give that a 8.75 cant wait for the sequel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...