DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

25 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

i agree with him.

I don't.  I am one of those people who have not and will not have this "superhero fatigue."

As a matter of fact, I'm tired of people like him constantly bitching and complaining about superhero films continuously being released.  I think they should just shut the hell up and not watch nor hear anything about them.  I mean should I bitching and complain about chick flicks or horror films continuously being released?  No, I don't think so.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I don't.  I am one of those people who have not and will not have this "superhero fatigue."

As a matter of fact, I'm tired of people like him constantly bitching and complaining about superhero films continuously being released.  I think they should just shut the hell up and not watch nor hear anything about them.  I mean should I bitching and complain about chick flicks or horror films continuously being released?  No, I don't think so.

What im sick of is obvious Shitty Video Game Movies, live Action anime, and Bad Horror Films 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

I watched a bit of his video and from what I gather he is a fan of the superhero movie genre. His issue is that lately many have become too predictable. Basically he just wants superhero movies (specifically marvel) to be more unique and less formulaic.

2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I watched a bit of his video and from what I gather he is a fan of the superhero movie genre. His issue is that lately many have become too predictable. Basically he just wants superhero movies (specifically marvel) to be more unique and less formulaic.

I mean, I am not saying people aren't entitled to their opinions and criticisms of the genre.  However, to constantly complain about superhero movies continously being released is just stupid.

I do agree that many of them have become predictable in a way, but still enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Will do.

Anyways, I just 100% completed Lego Marvel's Avengers on my Xbox One.

for the laptop you can have either a second Hard Drive, battery, or a DVD Drive. mine have a second battery, but i do got a dvd drive that fits somewhat as the plastic piece of the DVD Drive doesnt go in, as it was made to fit another laptop.

9 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

for the laptop you can have either a second Hard Drive, battery, or a DVD Drive. mine have a second battery, but i do got a dvd drive that fits somewhat as the plastic piece of the DVD Drive doesnt go in, as it was made to fit another laptop.

That's cool to know.